Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Peace and Quiet OVER

One moment, my house was very quiet, Just Samantha and me. Then one by one, the balance of them come through the door from a day of school. Jordan(my 8 year old) is telling me in one ear about a girl at daycare telling her that she shakes her butt to much when she is doing her cheer dance. In my other ear, Madeline(my 6 year old) is telling me about a house for sale right next to Jenna(her friend) and can we buy it? And lastly, Sarah(my 2 year old) is just standing in front of me saying "momma, hi. momman, hi. momma, hi" Meanwhile, in the background, Samantha(my other 2 year old) is still jumping up and down. "sissee home, sissee home!" Which isn't specific to any one of them... she calls all of them sissee!
Onward to a new day and off to work i go today.